Erratum to: Reference point detection for camera-based fingerprint image based on wavelet transformation
© Khalil. 2016
Received: 11 February 2016
Accepted: 15 February 2016
Published: 14 March 2016
The original article was published in BioMedical Engineering OnLine 2015 14:40
Erratum to: BioMedical Engineering OnLine (2015) 14:40 DOI 10.1186/s12938-015-0029-1
After publication of this article , we became aware that we had omitted to state that all individuals whose fingerprints were included gave their written consent for publication.
In addition, the following permission acknowledgements should have been included in the legends to the figures:
Figure 1: Reprinted from Weng et al. , Copyright 2011, with permission from Elsevier.
Figure 2: © 2009 IEEE. Reprinted, with permission, from Zhou et al. .
Figure 3: Reprinted with permission from Yang et al. .
Figure 18: Reprinted from Le and Van , Copyright 2012, with permission from Elsevier.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Khalil M. Reference point detection for camera-based fingerprint image based on wavelet transformation. BioMed Eng Online. 2015;14:40. doi:10.1186/s12938-015-0029-1.MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Weng D, Yin Y, Yang D. Singular points detection based on multi-resolution in fingerprint images. Neurocomputing. 2011;74:3376–88.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Zhou J, Chen F, Gu J. A novel algorithm for detecting singular points from fingerprint images. IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell. 2009;31(7):1239–50.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Yang B, Li X, Busch C. Collecting fingerprints for recognition using mobile phone cameras. In: Proc. SPIE 8304, multimedia on mobile devices 2012; and Multimedia content access: algorithms and systems VI, p. 83040L (2012 Feb 1). doi:10.1117/12.909920.
- Le TH, Van HT. Fingerprint reference point detection for image retrieval based on symmetry and variation. Pattern Recognit. 2012;45(9):3360–72.View ArticleGoogle Scholar